HS/U16 Program – For Birth Years 1999 – 2001
The HS Training Program provides athletes the opportunity to continue training or augment their HS training with our Saturday & Sunday or just Sunday only programs. Roughly half of an athlete’s time will be spent completing drill exercises while the other half will be formal gate training. Athletes are not required to join USSA or VARA but should join MRSC.
Fall Conditioning: Sundays beginning November 5th, 1-3pm.
On Snow Training:
- Weekends (Saturday/Sunday) at MRG from 8:30am to 3:00pm or Weekends (Sunday) at MRG from 8:30am to 2:30pm depending on program
- Weekdays (Friday) at MRG from 1:30pm to 3:30
- Winter Camp 1 at Sunday River (additional cost)
- Holiday Winter Camp 2 at MRG from 9am to 2:00pm
- February Vacation at MRG from 9am-2pm.
- Full Program: $1055 per athlete if paid in full by October 15th, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday Program. $1155 per athlete if paid after October 15th , 2017 (Saturday & Sunday Program)
- Saturday or Sunday Only Program: $400 per athlete if paid in full by October 15th, 2017 (Saturday or Sunday only Program). $750 per athlete if paid after October 15th, 2017 (Saturday or Sunday only Program)
Online Program Registration Form: Coming Soon!
MRSC Club Membership: $150/family (before 10/15/17, $200 after 10/15/17).
Ski Passes: Each athlete is responsible for his or her own season pass or lift ticket.
Equipment: Two pair of race skis (slalom and giant slalom), one pair of mountain skis, poles, slalom guards and a helmet with hard ears.
Critical Mass Requirement: MRG Race Program requires that the HS Training Program meet a “Critical Mass” criteria in order for the program to be offered. Athletes will be notified and refunds issued after December 1 if the criteria is not met.
TeamSNAP Page: https://MRGHSU16.teamsnap.com