For Birth Years 2008 and 2009
The U10 Program is for skiers born between 2008, and 2009. The full program meets Saturday and Sunday, 8:30-2:30; additional training sessions are optional. A Saturday only option is available. Athletes focus on skill acquisition and technique development while skiing all over the mountain. Athletes will spend 80% out of the course, with 20% reserved for training and racing. U10s race and train both Giant Slalom and Panel Slalom disciplines. USSA, VARA and MRSC memberships are required
Fall Conditioning: Select Sundays beginning November 12th, 1-3pm (optional).
On Snow Training:
- Weekends (Saturday/Sunday) at MRG (when it opens) from 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Holiday Winter Camp 2 at MRG from 9am to 2:00pm
- February Vacation at MRG from 9am-2pm.
- Full Program: $775 per athlete if paid in full by October 15th, 2017. $875 per athlete if paid after October 15th, 2017
- Saturday Only Program: $415 per athlete if paid in full by October 15th, 2017. $425 per athlete if paid after October 15th, 2017.
MRSC Club Membership: $150/family (before 10/15/17, $200 after 10/15/17).
VARA Membership: $55 per athlete if paid in full by October 15th, 2017.
$65 per athlete if paid after October 15th, 2017.
USSA Membership: $25 per athlete
Ski Passes: Each athlete is responsible for his or her own season pass or lift ticket.
Equipment: One pair of race skis, one pair of mountain skis, poles, helmet with “hard ears”.
TeamSNAP Page: https://MRGU10.teamsnap.com