Happy Columbus Day Monday and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.
While there will still be a few minor scheduling changes, our 2017-2018 Winter program is now set. With that, we can start filling in the rest of the training plan. First, you should notice that each age group (U14, U12 and U10) has its own column. NVC races are black, VARA events are in blue. Program events are in green and MRSC events are in red.
A reminder that we are currently processing registrations for this upcoming season. To register, please visit: https://secure.adminsports.net/mrgjrp.
A few dates to keep in mind:
- October 15th is the last day before rate increases for:
- Mad River Glen Junior Race Program
- VARA Membership
- USSA Membership
- Dryland schedule is as follows:
- October 15th – Camel’s Hump Hike
- October 29th – Sand Pits
- November 11th – MRG agility and games
- November 12th – MRG hike